12V/ 2amp SMPS Battery Charger
12V/ 2amp SMPS Battery Charger
Product Code : 01
Brand Name : SIYACHI
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 90*140*55 Millimeter (mm)
- 500 Grams (g)
Having immense experience and knowledge in this domain, we have been engaged in manufacturing and supplying top-notch grade 2 AMP 12 Volt Battery Charger SMPS. Offered product is an electronic device that is used for charging UPS and motorcycle batteries. This product convert power using switching devices that turn on and off at high frequencies. Enabled with storage components such as capacitors and inductors, provided 2 AMP 12 Volt Battery Charger SMPS is widely appreciated among clients due to its excellent functionality.
- Require less time to charge battery
- Compact size
- Simple to use
Small size, automatic SMPS battery charger. 12volt 2amp. This charger is useful for charging all types of motorcycle batteries and for small size UPS batteries.
- This is a Constant Current Constant Voltage charger. Charge batteries like 2.5ah, 3ah, 4ah, 5ah, 7ah, 9ah, 12ah and 14ah.
HOW TO USE:
- Connect battery to charger and switch it on.
- When battery is charged green light lights up on the charger.
- Charge for 1 hour more and the battery is ready.
MORE ABOUT SMPS CHARGERS
SIYACHI SMPS Battery Chargers uses new technology in a small box. With R & D facility in Delhi these chargers are designed for charging Batteries. SIYACHI Battery Chargers are of SWITCH-MODE TECHNOLOGY. SIYACHI has battery chargers with output of 12, 24 and 48 volts. SIYACHI battery chargers have a longevity rating of over 6000 power-on-hours. Components commonly found in computers are utilized in these constant current chargers to reduce size and weight. One such component is a sophisticated switching circuit that chops up AC input at a rate of thousands of pulses per second. Since less power is being manipulated at a faster rate, the conversion to 12, 24 & 48 VDC can be completed without the need for a large transformer.
The Switch-mode Charger is an electronic device whereas the transformer type charger is an electrical device with some electronics.
Benefits of Switch-mode Chargers
Smaller size and lightweight: No tapering of current. Constant Current. In the transformer type chargers, the current reduces as the battery voltage goes up. For example in a 10 Amps charger, the current will start at 10 Amps and will go down as the battery voltage increase. At the end (full charge) the current is almost zero. So the charger is giving an average of 5 Amps. The switch-mode charger gives a constant current. In charging time, the constant current is equal to almost twice the tapered current. So a 5 Amps Constant Current battery charger is as fast as a tapered 10 Amps transformer type charger. Some conventional chargers are constant current types but they are more expensive, larger in size and weight.
- More Reliable: In switch-mode, the transformers are installed on the electronics circuit board. Since all components are on circuit board, the switch-mode chargers are much more reliable.
- Ability to function with wide AC voltage fluctuations: The switch-mode chargers are capable of large AC voltage fluctuations without any loss of output power.
- Deep discharge start: Can charge a battery as low as 6 volts. Most of transformer type chargers need about 12 volts to start.
- Current Limit: The switch-mode charger will not give large current at low voltage (unlike conventional chargers). This protects the battery. Portability: Even if a charger is not installed on-board, it is portable due to small size and lightweight. The user can easily carry it with him to charge the battery.
Key Features :
- Small size & light weight: Portability is a major feature. The charger can be installed on-board.
- Short circuit protection: If you touch the output +ve & -ve wires (with AC ON) and there will be no failure. But it is best to be avoided as it puts stress on electronics.
- Reverse polarity protection: If you connect the battery in reverse, there will be no failure (no fuse will blow).The charger will just not work. When the problem is corrected, the charger will operate normally. But it is best to be avoided as it puts stress on electronics.
- No current drain: If the AC is OFF and the charger is connected to the battery, the drain of current from the battery is very minimal.
- De-sulfation of battery: The charger will remove loose sulfation and increase the battery life.
- Low voltage start: SIYACHI charger will start charging from 6 volts. This means a deep discharged battery can be charged. Transformer type chargers cannot do this.
- Maintain full charge & no overcharging: SIYACHI charger can be left connected to the battery indefinitely without harming (overcharging) the battery.
- SIYACHI SMPS Battery Charger can charge any type of lead acid battery fully, Gel, AGM or wet battery.
- Delivery Time
- 1 Days
- Main Domestic Market
- All India