Having immense knowledge of this domain, we have been engaged in manufacturing and supplying fine grade Erickshaw Battery. Offered batter is well suited to be used for supplying optimum voltage to start vehicle. Owing to its less noisy operation, this battery is widely appreciated among clients. With cutting-edge techniques, provided battery is manufactured using quality assured components under observation of adroit professionals. In addition to this, offered Erickshaw Battery can be bought from us at market leading prices.
- Free from maintenance
- Optimum strength
- High performance
Siyachi E-Rickshaw battery has been specially developed in India for eco friendly E-Rickshaws after in-depth market research. Its unique features ensure good performance and satisfactory long life. These batteries are sold in the market since March 2013.
- Bottom lock technology that locks the lower part of the battery and increases life cycle.
- Advanced technology ensures deep cycling reliability, quick charge ability with high performance and long life.
- Alloy system optimized for deep discharge and low maintenance operation.
- Deep Discharge Ability - Plates have unique chemicals for deep discharge.
- Electrolyte Additives -Special chemicals are added to the electrolyte for better charge acceptance of the plates.
- Lug type terminals and fasteners for easy connection.
Customer Questions & Answers
How does E-Rickshaw works?
- E-Rickshaw runs only on battery. The way a motorcycle or car runs on petrol, E-Rickshaw runs only on battery. The more ampere capacity a battery has, the E-Rickshaw will run longer.
What happens to the battery when E-Rickshaw is run on road?
What happens when a battery is deep discharged continuously?
- When E-Rickshaw driver drives E-Rickshaw, the battery gets discharged and the volts go down. The more he drives E-Rickshaw, the more the volts of the battery go down. The volts of the battery go down to 10.5 volts or 10 volts or sometimes even upto 8 volts.
- This is called deep discharge.
Please Help Me. What should I do?
- When a battery is deep discharged continuously either the battery will not get charged or the battery will lose capacity.
- That means the battery will run for less time.
Is there any other process that happens in E-Rickshaw battery?
- Use SIYACHI E-Rickshaw battery. SIYACHIE-Rickshaw battery has plates that are made of Deep Cycle Plate Chemicals. That means SIYACHI E-Rickshaw battery can be deep discharged without losing capacity.
- That means SIYACHIE-Rickshaw battery can be deep discharged and still it will maintain effective capacity for many months.
I have heard that big battery companies use electrolyte additives in E-Rickshaw battery to increase charge acceptance of the plates. How do they work?
- When rickshaw driver drives E-Rickshaw, the battery gets discharged. After driving the whole day the battery gets deep discharged.
- As the battery is run in discharged condition the plates get sulfated. Sulfation accumulates on the plates. In the evening when the battery is charged, sulfation from the plates leave the plates and get mixed in the electrolyte.
- This charging process clears the plates of sulfation and the battery works normally. This process goes on and on every day.
- But after few days, some parts of the plates are unable to get cleared of sulfation and sulfation stays put on the plates.
- When the plates get sulfated with sulfation, charge acceptance of the battery goes down. Capacity goes down. Battery runs for less time.
- That means when the charge acceptance of the plates goes down, the battery runs for less time.
- To increase the life of the battery by increasing the charge acceptance of the plates, SIYACHI E-Rickshaw battery uses T15R powder. By using T15R powder in SIYACHI E-Rickshaw battery the charge acceptance of the plates increases and so does its cycle life.